[wix-users] custom bootstrapper - customize UI .NET prerequisite installation

Phill Hogland phill.hogland at rimage.com
Tue Sep 6 07:28:50 PDT 2016

Only you can do it (I think) using the link on this page:

http://wixtoolset.org/documentation/

Documentation - WiX Toolset<http://wixtoolset.org/documentation/>
wixtoolset.org
Mailing lists. The mailing lists are a great place to ask questions, make suggestions, or discuss the WiX toolset with other users and the WiX developers.