[wix-users] How do I handle SetupFilesCleanup and SetupFiles Extract in Wix

Shobha Dashottar Shobha_Dashottar at symantec.com
Thu Sep 1 23:27:08 PDT 2016

Thx !
I upgraded to v4.0 but there ran into a bunch of issues. Light.exe fails with error Value cannot be null.
I read about it and it seems the issue was fixed in 3.6. So, for now I will continue on 3.5 maybe I will have to write custom actions around those tasks.

But I wonder how everybody else is handling the extraction of the msi  . I thought it should be something inbuilt in Wix.

Regards
Shobha