[wix-users] Fw: ASPNET registration using WixIIsExtension

Phill Hogland phill.hogland at rimage.com
Wed Oct 19 09:42:42 PDT 2016

Is shelling out to aspnet_regiis -i the only option to resolving the following problem (where a web app compiled to NetFx452 is not running on ASPNET v4 Integrated app pool).  I have been trying to find a way to solve these problems using WixIIsExtenstion or using Microsoft.Web.administration

Any suggestions appreciated!

Phill