[wix-users] Getting second Copy of every listmail

Orzyszek Andreas Andreas.Orzyszek at dentsplysirona.com
Thu Oct 13 23:04:26 PDT 2016

Hi,

it seems that I am getting a second copy of every mail that is sent to the list for about two weeks.

Is there a way to check if I am subscribed to the list with two alias addresses?

The mail headers contain the same target address. I am a bit confused about that.
Anyone else with this problem?

Thanks

Andreas

Sirona Dental Systems GmbH • HRB 24948 •
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Dr. Erich Blum •
Sirona Dental Services GmbH • HRB 25817 •
Geschäftsführung: Rainer Berthan • Michael Geil •
Sitz der Gesellschaften: Bensheim • Registergericht: AG Darmstadt •
Diese E-Mail ist ausschliesslich fuer den angesprochenen Adressaten
bestimmt und kann vertrauliche Informationen beinhalten.
--
This e-mail is intended only for the designated recipient(s). It may
contain confidential or proprietary information.