[wix-users] Offline Tutorial?

Hoover, Jacob Jacob.Hoover at greenheck.com
Thu Oct 13 15:32:17 PDT 2016

There is a few books out there, "WiX 3.6: A Developer's Guide to Windows Installer XML" that was a decent intro to wix.  It's a little dated, but the core of wix doesn't make breaking changes from previous releases unless there is a very specific reason (security fixes being one of them). See the links @ http://wixtoolset.org/documentation/ on the right hand side.

I was going to tell you that the tutorial, if hosted on wixtoolset.org would have its source located on https://github.com/wixtoolset/web/ but I see that it's an offsite link to FireGiant.