[wix-users] WcaAddTempRecord fails with dbError=1 (MSIDBERROR_DUPLICATEKEY)

Phill Hogland phill.hogland at rimage.com
Thu Oct 13 12:42:29 PDT 2016

My QA tester wants to do some more testing but so far my plan to also pass the key name into the fifth parameter to be used as the Primary Key for the temporary row seems to be working.  We are  at a stage in our release cycle where I will probably have to complete the release before I can try to recompile against a private build for testing. Thanks for the advice.