[wix-users] IIS virtual directory validation

Phill Hogland phill.hogland at rimage.com
Mon Oct 10 11:09:59 PDT 2016

If I am trying to do something which is beyond the scope of using WixIIsExtension to interact with IIS, I have found that using a DTF CA using Microsoft.Web.Administation to be my preferred approach.  Generally I prefer to use wcautil based C++ CAs but this application of a DTF CA has been very handy.