[wix-users] failing to elevate privileges on Win 10 - WiX 3.9r2

David Burson david.burson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 05:58:46 PDT 2016

Yes, I do sign my builds:  I sign the application exe, the engine, and the
bundle.  On systems without AV, my installer looks good and everything
seems fine - no scary warnings.

Is there some way to submit my release builds to one place, and all AV
vendors will be happy with it, or should I submit it to every AV vendor
individually (how in the world do I do that?!), or is there some other
option better than trying a few big name AVs and submitting to them if I
have problems, and waiting for my users to report any others?