[wix-users] Calling 3rd Party Installer from within Bundle

Mark Kunkel mck at ingersoll.com
Tue Nov 29 09:30:08 PST 2016

The situation that I have is this. I have a bundle from within this bundle I
want to call a 3rd party installer from the chain. This 3rd party installer
a collection of files stored in a directory. Can I include these files and
call the 3rd party installer within the chain so that I distribute only one
exe (bundle.exe)? I know that I can do this if the 3rd party installer was a
MSI, but unfortunately it is not.

Proprietary Statement
========================
The information contained in or otherwise included with or attached to this
message, to the extent it is non-public, is the confidential, proprietary
information of Ingersoll Machine Tools, Inc. and, in addition to any
restrictions that may apply pursuant to the terms of any Confidentiality or
Non-Disclosure Agreements between Ingersoll and the recipient (or the
recipient's employer), may not be reproduced, disclosed to any third party
or used by the recipient, for other than the intended purpose for which it
was provided to the recipient, without the prior written approval of
Ingersoll Machine Tools, Inc.
Mark Kunkel
Ingersoll Machine Tools, Inc
(815) 987-6137