[wix-users] Create folder directly under C-Users-Public

Urban Olars urban.olars at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 11:50:36 PST 2016

I want to install some non-executable files to C:Users\Public\<My folder>\.
I guess it is not recommended to create a folder directly under
C:\Users\Public\ but I want to do it anyway. I am new to WiX though and I
can't figure out how to do this with the available environment variables .
There is a variable available called "WIX_DIR_COMMON_DOCUMENTS" which would
give me C:\Users\Public\Documents\. Is it possible somehow to remove
"Documents\" from that string or how can I accomplish what I want?

Thank you very much in advance for the help.

/Urban