[wix-users] heat ag vs gg

Blair Murri osito at live.com
Fri Nov 25 14:47:46 PST 2016

If you use late scheduling of RemoveExistingProducts you also need consistent guids.

gg was intended for use in creating setup code that would then be manually maintained. ag was introduced to facilitate correct use of build-time harvesting.

Blair Murri

A dev who was there at the time

Sent from my Windows 10 phone