[wix-users] Using jenkins plugin to build msi

Christin Meienberg | HBT Christin.Meienberg at hbt.de
Thu Nov 24 06:55:51 PST 2016

Hi all

We use the plugin of Wix toolset in Jenkins to build msi file.

Today I added localization to the msi package using a wxl-file. Unfortunately I'm not able to tell the Wix toolset to take this wxl-file. So I looked for this using Google. The only way I found is using MS Build. However I wonder if there is no other way to get the wxl-file up & running by just using the Wix toolset?

Has anyone an idea or is it neccessary to use MS Build?

Best regards,

Christin