[wix-users] Need an option to perform Filesearch in System32 folder from 32 bit installer running on a 64 bit machine.

Hemalatha.Nallusamy at microchip.com Hemalatha.Nallusamy at microchip.com
Mon Nov 14 02:56:40 PST 2016

Hi,

I tried using from the Burn-Built-in variable WindowsFolder. But still it routes to SysWOW64 instead of system32. I think the redirecting to SysWOW64 happens after the complete path construction.
So this doesn't work.

Can you provide us some helpful link to write managed code and use it in Bundle similar to CustomAction in Product of wix?

Thanks & Regards,
Hema.