[wix-users] Generate new msi after every build

Rob Mensching rob at firegiant.com
Wed Nov 9 01:38:49 PST 2016

OutputName?

From: wix-users [mailto:wix-users-bounces at lists.wixtoolset.org] On Behalf Of Andres Armengol
Sent: Wednesday, November 9, 2016 1:37 AM
To: Laique Abbas <laiqueabbas_is at yahoo.com>; WiX Toolset Users Mailing List <wix-users at lists.wixtoolset.org>
Subject: Re: [wix-users] Generate new msi after every build

I use the version number of my package on the msi name, but I do it manually on the visual studio properties sheet of my msi project. I do not know if there is a property or define that you could use for that... that would be a good feature.
The only property I use is the $(Configuration) on the output path in the Build tab.