[wix-users] Is there a way to allow major upgrade if version is the same but product code is different?

Joseph Musser me at jnm2.com
Thu Nov 3 14:17:23 PDT 2016

I'm using the MajorUpgrade element, but since I was blocked on
accomplishing what I want I also tried the upgrade table. Neither work yet.

Like I said in my opening email, AllowSameVersionUpgrades does not work
when product code changes and version and revision do not change. From my
testing it leaves duplicate entries in ARP.