[wix-users] Hide the Bundle UI

Hoover, Jacob Jacob.Hoover at greenheck.com
Tue May 31 10:37:32 PDT 2016

MsiPackage at DisplayInternalUI will allow your MSI package to show a UI, but the preference is strongly slanted towards creating a custom theme or a custom BA.  The internal UI is "mostly functional", but as the MSI UI limits you there isn't a lot of effort being spent there.  Regardless, you will still have your initial bundle screen which as far as I am aware cannot be hidden.