[wix-users] WiX v3.10.3 RC

Sean Hall r.sean.hall at gmail.com
Tue May 31 08:41:39 PDT 2016

There were some issues reported against 3.10.3.2917 and 3.10.3.2924 (see
5301 <https://github.com/wixtoolset/issues/issues/5301>, 5302
<https://github.com/wixtoolset/issues/issues/5302>, 5308
<https://github.com/wixtoolset/issues/issues/5308>), so were not able to
release on May 30th.  5301 and 5302 have already been fixed, and there is a
pull request for 5308.  We should get that pull request merged and built
today or tomorrow.  We'll discuss the release date at the next wix-devs
meeting.

Thanks,
Sean