[wix-users] Restart with Standard user as opposed to Admin user.

Phill Hogland phill.hogland at rimage.com
Tue May 24 05:19:29 PDT 2016

I handle a reboot in the middle of the chain, for the same reason, which I implemented by following the code in the WixStdBA, which also has this functionality.  I think more detail as to what "this works, but not" means would be helpful.  What do the logs indicate?  If you create a similar test using the WixStdBA does it have the same "this works, but not" behavior?  I and my QA group have not noticed ay issues in this area.