[wix-users] Can a SSL certificate be installed with WiX?

G Saxena gsaxena at gbscorp.com
Mon May 23 07:50:11 PDT 2016

Greetings,

Wanted to ask the group if SSL certificates can be installed by WiX on an IIS Server (assuming the cert was bought from vendors like Verisign etc.) ?

An aside: here: http://wixtoolset.org/documentation/manual/v3/overview/tools.html the WiX toolset diagram is not loading at the moment. I'm new to WiX and as I saw it, thought I'd let the group know about this.

Tools and Concepts - WiX toolset<http://wixtoolset.org/documentation/manual/v3/overview/tools.html>
wixtoolset.org
WiX Toolset Diagram. Below is a diagram showing the relationship of all of the WiX tools and the output that they generate.

Thanks,

G aka Gaurav Saxena

Software Developer - GBS Computer Solutions

Phone: 330.497.8285 x3412

Fax: 330.499.9701

http://www.gbscorp.com

[GBSCorp]

CONFIDENTIALITY and LIABILITY STATEMENT: This email and any accompanying files are confidential and intended solely for use by the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or exempt from disclosure by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the comments of the contained information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the system manager at marketing at gbscorp.com and delete all copies. Please note that, unless otherwise stated, any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of GBS Corp. Our company accepts no liability for the content of this email or for the consequences of any actions taken based on the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing by an authorized officer. This email was scanned for viruses prior to transmission and is believed to be safe, however, you are advised to install and use appropriate antivirus and security software. Under no circumstances shall GBS Corp be liable for any damages arising from your failure to take such precautions.