[wix-users] Required help in Logging.

Anil Kumar kpanilkumar.mca at gmail.com
Fri May 20 11:24:20 PDT 2016

Hi,
Firstly, thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, your suggestions doesnt
helped me. :(

Can anyone tell me how to add a text at the end of the installer log?

I want to add a text at the end of installer log. I have created some
custom action, just to use session.Log and add some text to the installer
log. But im not sure when to call this custom action. I want to display my
text just before the below lines:

=== Verbose logging stopped: 5/20/2016  23:34:04 ===

Thanks