[wix-users] Required help in Logging.

Phil Wilson phil.wilson at mvps.org
Thu May 19 09:30:15 PDT 2016

What kind of errors are you looking for? Is it a silent install with no
visible feedback? Does the install roll back and it's not clear why? Or does
it continue and somehow partially work? If there is a specific issue maybe
you could describe it.

Are end users really debugging failing installs from the MSI log?  If they
are doing this without support the issue isn't the MSI log, it's an
expertise issue isn't it?

Phil W