[wix-users] Bootstrapper UI

Hoover, Jacob Jacob.Hoover at greenheck.com
Tue May 17 06:32:33 PDT 2016

What does your Window[@HexStyle] look like? What pages are you seeing the scroll bars on? (If I had to guess, you have a control in a page that is larger than the page, or you have a RichEdit that has more content than what can be displayed in the UI so they are introducing scroll bars.  Again, just a guess cause I don't see your theme posted anywhere to confirm it.)