[wix-users] Bundle upgrade

Parkes, Kevin Kevin.Parkes at wacom.eu
Mon May 16 06:23:27 PDT 2016

I'm calling Engnie.Plan(LaunchAction.Install).

I've tried LaunchAction.UpdateReplace and UpdateReplaceEmbedded but then the installation fails completely and the log file shows:

  Error 0x8000ffff: Invalid package type.
  Error 0x8000ffff: Failed to calculate plan actions for package: (null)
  Error 0x8000ffff: Failed to plan execute package.
  Error 0x8000ffff: Failed to process update package.
  Error 0x8000ffff: Failed to plan update.