[wix-users] Bundle upgrade

Parkes, Kevin Kevin.Parkes at wacom.eu
Mon May 16 04:06:51 PDT 2016

My MBA/bundle is not upgrading from an old version correctly: the new version installs, but the previous version remains listed in Programs and Features.

In my DetectRelatedBundle I see relation=Upgrade and operation=MajorUpgrade. However, in PlanRelatedBundle State is reported as Absent, which I presume is why Burn does not attempt to uninstall the previous version. What could be happening here?

Is there anything I need to do in my MBA to make upgrade work correctly?

Thanks