[wix-users] Get ProjectReference OutPut folder in Wix Project

Farrukh Waheed farrukh1 at gmail.com
Fri May 13 23:40:45 PDT 2016

Thanks Jacob,
WIX projects are always x86. However, I tried defining "Any CPU" in
.wixproj's xml and still facing same..

I'm actually trying to get output folders of Referenced projects using
<MSBuild> task, in order to harvest files from these folders at build time,
using <HarvestDirectory> task, so I guess, I'm lacking something here.. :(

Any help would really be appreciated.