[wix-users] How to control what files to be installed (Condition)

Ronny Eriksson ronny.eriksson at optimity.se
Wed Mar 23 10:12:59 PDT 2016

Well i know that, the thing is that the application can be installed multiple times on the same machine.
So there for I need to be able to choose if I want to update an existing installation, and which one, or do a new installation.

Ronny Eriksson| Optimity| +46 70 680 98 32 | Skype: ronnye75 | www.optimitysoftware.com
IMPORTANT - This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential and privileged. If received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using attachments, check them for viruses and defects. Our liability is limited to re-supplying any affected attachments. Any use or dissemination of its contents in any forms by anyone other than the addressee is prohibited.