[wix-users] How to control what files to be installed (Condition)

John Cooper JoCooper at jackhenry.com
Wed Mar 23 09:25:24 PDT 2016

You'd need to put the condition in each Component.  If there is a separate Feature for all the conditional components, you will also need a condition for the feature.

Note that the condition is not evaluated each time by default.  If the property values controlling the condition are very changeable, you'll need to mark the component transitive which has its own consequences.

--
John Merryweather Cooper
Senior Software Engineer | Integration Development Group | Enterprise Notification Service