[wix-users] Is WixUIDialogBmp supported on Windows 7?

John Cooper JoCooper at jackhenry.com
Mon Mar 21 19:49:55 PDT 2016

Yes.  All my client apps support Windows 7 SP1.  We do not support Windows 7 prior to SP1.  XP didn't have support for PNG, but that's not apparently operating here.  We customize all the graphics on our MSI's and on our Burn bootstrappers.

--
John Merryweather Cooper
Senior Software Engineer | Integration Development Group | Enterprise Notification Service