[wix-users] How to Create multiple dirs in a component ?

Winter,Stijn S. de stijn.dewinter at student.fontys.nl
Fri Mar 18 00:57:03 PDT 2016

Hello,

Do you want to create multiple empty directories or to copy files to multiple directories?
As far as i know you can only reference 1 Directory in the <Component> tag, this would make you unable to create multiple dirs in one component.

But why would you want to create multiple directories in a single component?

Best Regards,
Stijn de Winter