[wix-users] Burn can't find .net framework installer

Winter,Stijn S. de stijn.dewinter at student.fontys.nl
Thu Mar 17 04:46:14 PDT 2016

Hello,

is this maybe what you are trying to achieve?

<ExePackage Id="dotNetFx40_Client_x86_x64_"
  DisplayName="dotNetFx40_Client_x86_x64"
  InstallCommand="/q /norestart /log LOGDIR\dotNetFX40.log"
  SourceFile="SOURCEDIR\dotNetFx40_Client_x86_x64.exe"
  PerMachine="yes"
  DetectCondition="NOT DotNetInstall"
  InstallCondition="NOT DotNetInstall OR NOT (DotNetVersion >=v4.0.30319)" >
</ExePackage>

this worked for me.

Best regards,
Stijn de Winter