[wix-users] Uninstall/Change button in ARP

Griesshammer, Christoph (GE Healthcare) christoph.griesshammer at ge.com
Tue Mar 15 13:06:12 PDT 2016

Hello everyone,

I realize I can used ARPNOREMOVE, ARPNOREPAIR, and ARPNOMODIFY to hide the three buttons in Add and Remove Programs. How do I show the Uninstall/Change button instead of these buttons? I have found that I can remove the WindowsInstaller value under the Uninstall registry key for the package, and it achieves this, but I wouldn't want to hack something up in the package to remove the registry value on install.

Is there a simply way to show the Uninstall/Change button?

Thank you,
Christoph Griesshammer