[wix-users] Windows 10 and IIS WebApplication

Douglas, Keith (STATCAN) keith.douglas at canada.ca
Fri Mar 11 10:10:53 PST 2016

Good to know.

I wonder if the pre-stuff was not done like the management console etc., which as far as I know cannot be done through WiX based installers (with OOB custom actions, anyway).

This would be odd, but I'll wait on my VM to see if I can reproduce.

Keith Douglas

Programmer Analyst, Collection Systems Division
Statistics Canada / Government of Canada
Keith.Douglas at canada.ca / Tel : 613-854-5589

Programmeur analyste, Division des systèmes de collecte
Statistique Canada / Gouvernenment du Canada
Keith.Douglas at canada.ca / Tél :613-854-5589