[wix-users] WIX detect uninstall or change click in Add/Remove programs

Johri, Mohit IN BLR STS mohit.johri at siemens.com
Sun Mar 6 19:35:38 PST 2016

Hi All,

I have a Custom Bootstrapper in which I wanted to open different views on click of Uninstall or Change button from the ARP.

I know we can check the InstallationState (DetectPresent/DetectAbsent) in the Detect event and based on that I can show the UI.

Registered Office: 130 Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Worli, Mumbai - 400018; Corporate Identity number: L28920MH1957PLC010839; Tel.: +91 (22) 3967 7000; Fax: +91 22 3967 7500;
Contact / Email: www.siemens.co.in/contact; Website: www.siemens.co.in. Sales Offices: Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Kharghar, Kolkata, Lucknow, Kochi, Mumbai, Nagpur, Navi Mumbai, New Delhi,