[wix-users] Streaming Bootstrapper - HTTPS Certificate Verification?

Raze, Leigh razel at amazon.com
Fri Mar 4 10:09:02 PST 2016

Our security team is requiring us to use HTTPS to download our MSIs and cabs. They brought up the question of Certificate Verification after we noticed that the embedded hashes are SHA-1, and not SHA-256 (which our security team was hoping for). Is there any way for us to have the Standard Bootstrapper use SHA-256 or perform Certificate Verification without modifying the source or build a custom bootstrapper.