[wix-users] Group policy install with Burn?

Colin Sim Colin.Sim at ipfx.com
Wed Jun 29 15:29:15 PDT 2016

The experience through our company is that deployment via GPO is always MSI because it works. ZAP files are limited and cannot be used to deploy anything that requires elevated privileges.

Does anyone (preferably with Microsoft connections) have any idea regarding how enterprise deployment is being done for small, medium, and large customers?

I have always been told GPO is free and available so if our product can be deployed via GPO it can be deployed anywhere.