[wix-users] Sotution References and Variables in localization files

Arash Iranzad arash.iranzad at rrd.com
Wed Jun 29 12:51:31 PDT 2016

Hello,

I need to point to the location of my EULA file
($(var.SolutionDir)Resources\Docs\English\EULA.rtf) in localization files
(.wxl) and I can't use relative path (..\..\) as I need to patch these
files and pyro doesn't accept relative path. On the other hand wxl files
don't take variables. Does anyone one how can I do that?

Thank you,
Arash

*Arash Iranzad | Software Developer, **RR Donnelley**, Language Solutions*

102-490 boul. St-Joseph Blvd | Gatineau, QC, J8Y 3Y7, Canada
Tel: 819.778.7070 ext. 235.

Fax: 819.778.0801

www.rrdonnelley.com/languagesolutions