[wix-users] ConfiguresmbUninstall is failing when 'Installing' on French system.

Douglas, Keith (STATCAN) keith.douglas at canada.ca
Wed Jun 22 09:53:46 PDT 2016

For what (little) it is worth and by analogy, when designing some UIs for our front end there were occasionally places where I found that WiX's documentation did not explain lengths etc. I have a list of these somewhere. 72 for IDs I think was one I sort of guessed was a thing.

Keith Douglas

Programmer Analyst, Collection Systems Division
Statistics Canada / Government of Canada
Keith.Douglas at canada.ca / Tel : 613-854-5589

Programmeur analyste, Division des systèmes de collecte
Statistique Canada / Gouvernenment du Canada
Keith.Douglas at canada.ca / Tél :613-854-5589