[wix-users] Passing data into a deferred ca

Joseph L. Casale jcasale at activenetwerx.com
Mon Jun 6 14:43:26 PDT 2016

I have a deferred CA that requires several key/value pairs. Most of which are passwords
and hence will most certainly contain the characters used to unpack the string.

As a result, I have written anther CA which runs immediate and has access to the session so
that I can query all the values I need and serialize them myself into a single value which I push
back into the session.

That all works fine except the CA which provides the custom action data value can't access
a private property so I can only populate the deferred CAs input if the immediate CA pushes
a public property back in. How can I ensure the result of the first CA are not logged?

Thanks,
jlc