[wix-users] NetFX Eula Links seem to be broken

Phill Hogland phill.hogland at rimage.com
Mon Jun 6 06:44:27 PDT 2016

>>In any case, how does one find the correct EULA for a specific .net framework version?

For 4.5.x the issue is that, so far as I am aware, Microsoft did not provide these licenses accessible at a URL.  So in a wix online meeting about a year ago it was agreed that I would download the NetFx 4.5.x package and extract the files, which includes the license files for each supported language.  This folder tree was provided to the other Wixtoolset devs, with the plan to stage the license files on wixtoolset.org for access by an mba.  So it sounds like a bug (or PR) should be filed to track the broken links, but in answer to your question a person could extract the license files from the NetFx download package and host them as needed.

I did not work with NetFx4.6.x but I think it is the same story.