[wix-users] installer reported by Windows Defender

Lewie Fitz lewfitz at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 10:34:46 PDT 2016

Just yesterday I tried to download my recently created bundle exe on
another computer and Avast immediately detected it as a trojan of some
kind and deleted it. I do wish these anti-malware programs would ASK the
user what to do by default rather than make it a pain to deal with
trying to use a new program.