[wix-users] Have bundle ask if user wants shortcut on desktop

Lewie Fitz lewfitz at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 18:14:20 PDT 2016

Currently, my install package asks the user if she wants to install a
shortcut on the desktop. I am putting this install into a bundle and am
moving the install package UI to the bundle. I want the bundle to offer
the desktop shortcut checkbox and pass the selection to the install
package. How can I do this? Do i need to do a custom bootstrapper?

---