[wix-users] Registering OCXs, Burn, and Typelib issues

Charles Gallo [9Dots Management] CGallo at ixdots.com
Wed Jul 27 14:32:00 PDT 2016

Hi,
OK, my installer has some issues on some boxes, the box doesn't have certain OLD OCXs

These are basically the old Microsoft common control libraries for VB6/VBA.

I've run heat on them, with the -svb6 switch, but the fragments are still getting SOME typlibs that have no parent.  Any clue what I'm doing wrong?  The whole project is a VBA/XLAM add in for excel

Charles Gallo | 9 DOTS
Senior Director
1100 E Hector Street| Ste. 245 | Conshohocken, PA 19428
C: 917.301.2749
cgallo at ixdots.com<mailto:jflorio at ixdots.com> | ixdots.com<http://www.ixdots.com/>