[wix-users] Problem doing a CopyFile in a fragment...

Lewis Henderson henderso at opentext.com
Wed Jul 27 12:27:09 PDT 2016

Yeah, that might be the case.

I originally wasn't using fragments for anything except dialogs, but have since been led to believe that's bad practice.  My product components are generated by a script, so they could be created either as includes or fragments (but I do like most of the fragment benefits).  I've been converting these files from includes to fragments, but this is one case I haven't been able to work around (yet).

Any suggestions are still welcome.  Thanks.

				Lewis