[wix-users] How to use modified bootstrapper DLLs in my boostrapper project?

Phill Hogland phill.hogland at rimage.com
Tue Jul 26 04:54:28 PDT 2016

You might want to look at:

https://wixextba.codeplex.com/

for an approach which (has been supported in the wixtoolset since 3.8?).  It sounds like your goal could be implemented susng a bafunctions.dll, without the need to create a private wix build.  A sample is in the src\Burn folder'

[http://www.codeplex.com/Download?ProjectName=wixextba&DownloadId=501784]<https://wixextba.codeplex.com/>

CodePlex - WiX Extended Bootstrapper Application - Home<https://wixextba.codeplex.com/>
wixextba.codeplex.com
Introduction. An extended WiX bootstrapper Application based on the WiX standard bootstrapper application. Features. This version has the following enhancements over ...