[wix-users] How to provide installation log link even on successful execution.

shashank khadse shashank.s.khadse at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 03:25:08 PDT 2016

Hello All,
Due to client request , I need to display the installation log link even on
successful execution.
The wix burn generates the log in the widows %temp% dierctory.
I just need to provide the link to this log file ( same as that in case of
Failed execution.)
I can provide the link by customizing the LocalizationFile  RtfTheme.wxl
and the ThemeFile RtfLargeTheme.xml file.
However, this just provides the false link. The log file doesnt gets opened
?

Is there any way to open the log file even in case of successfull execution
scenario ?

Thanks & Regards
Shanky