[wix-users] Installer dialog guidance

Joseph L. Casale jcasale at activenetwerx.com
Fri Jul 22 14:02:56 PDT 2016

> Yes it can. Such CAs can't write to the log.

Right,
I realized the issue was something else after sending the message, I am not sure
yet what prevented the session["PROPERTY_NAME"] assignment from being set.

In the current setup, each time the dialog is called from a button lunch, it gets the
initial value and concatenates two other properties then re-assigns it.

The problem I was seeing in the debugger is each call to the dialog was getting an
uninitialized value, so final assignment was never taking place?

Thanks guys,
jlc