[wix-users] Saying hello - Archives?

Phill Hogland phill.hogland at rimage.com
Fri Jul 15 09:56:41 PDT 2016

There is a link to the archive on this page:

The old discontinued archive is still a good resource to search, here:

http://windows-installer-xml-wix-toolset.687559.n2.nabble.com/wix-users-f687560.html

I would suggest a bundle (burn bootstrapper project) with chained msi(s) but I am sure there are other approaches to your scenario.  I would include the app msi in the chain and let your bundle detect and select which dependency msi to install, with a single ARP entry for the bundle.