[wix-users] Run Burn Boostrapper or the MBA Elevated

Huy Doan hdoan at vmware.com
Thu Jul 14 14:32:06 PDT 2016

Hi Rob,

The issue is it does not always do repair. In the case of having multiple MSI packages, the repair is a must when some are uninstalled and the cancel button is hit. Or else the system will be unstable with missing packages.

Please let me know if you have some other solutions rather than manual running the repair on the old bundle.