[wix-users] Verbose MSI log not getting generated even after specifying /l*v

Phil Wilson phil.wilson at mvps.org
Wed Jul 13 17:31:21 PDT 2016

That is the symptom of using l*v in logging policy rather than on the
msiexec command line - it says in the documentation that l*v does not work
in logging policy. I wonder if group policy logging actually replaces
command line logging (or something like that) and they have L*v in the
logging policy.

Phil W