[wix-users] Custom Exit Dialog errors

Matsumura Risa (AA-AS/EOS32) Risa.Matsumura at uk.bosch.com
Wed Jul 13 07:54:53 PDT 2016

Hi all,

I've created a custom exit dialog but getting errors:

LGHT0204: ICE82: This action CustomExitDlg has duplicate sequence number -1 in the table InstallUISequence
LGHT0204: ICE82: This action CustomExitDlg has duplicate sequence number -1 in the table AdminUISequence

All I did was to create a custom dialog, then added:
<InstallUISequence><Show Dialog="CustomExitDlg" OnExit="success" /> </InstallUISequence>

<AdminUISequence><Show Dialog=" CustomExitDlg " OnExit="success" Overridable="yes" /></AdminUISequence>

and <Publish Dialog="CustomExitDlg" Control="Finish" Event="EndDialog" Value="Return" Order="999">1</Publish>

Has anyone come across the same problem before? Any help appreciated.

Thank you,
Risa